Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Are you passionate about the power of data to connect brands to the consumers who need them the most? Does working on a team of high-energy, collaborative and strategic thinkers who strive to improve health outcomes sound excellent to you? If so, consider Medicx. We provide multichannel addressable media solutions to the leading health and pharmaceutical parent companies in the U.S. Our offices are fast-paced, dynamic and challenging environments where we see our coworkers as friends. Be a part of this fast-growing company. We want to see you make an impact on Medicx’s future!
We are looking for a Sr. Data & Attribution Analyst - Media who will support our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for management of the daily onboarding of third-party performance attribution data.
- Responsible for the campaign insertion order mapping within the environment for downstream processing.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Strong problem- solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SAS, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- We’re looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models or has a Master’s in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Preferred experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
- Software Skills: Microsoft Office including Excel (Pivots, Macros, Conditional Statements) Access, Power Point, SAS, SQL, Tableau, Datorama and Amazon Athena.
You can submit your cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being considered for this position.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.