Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: New York, NY or Scottsdale, AZ
Are you passionate about the power of data to connect brands to the consumers who need them the most? Does working on a team of high-energy, collaborative and strategic thinkers who strive to improve health outcomes sounds excellent to you? If so, consider Medicx. We provide multichannel addressable media solutions to the leading health and pharmaceutical parent companies in the U.S. Our offices are fast-paced, dynamic and challenging environments where we see our coworkers as friends. Be a part of this fast-growing company. We want to see you make an impact on Medicx’s future!
This position is responsible for planning and executing product go-to-market tactics, product market positioning and providing day-to-day product expertise across agency, customer, sales and product management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and evolve the market messaging and segmentation for product offering and channel mix.
- Communicate the value proposition of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Conduct market research and gather both internal and external feedback to help prioritize requirements for the product development team.
- Analyze sales data and channel information to create plans improving product line sales using marketing and sale techniques. (ie, case studies, blog/social posts, New Fronts, untapped opportunities).
- Create consistent positioning statements, messaging and the associated proof points.
- Maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in addressable and lead generation product development lines.
- Write compelling copy for different collateral types and audiences.
- Create product marketing plan including positioning and support material for use by marketing to generate public-facing marketing collateral.
- Work cross-functionally with product stakeholders and in coordination with Marketing to create and present product capabilities and sales trainings.
- Work closely with sales, reporting and account management teams on RFPs, client contracting and reporting needs.
- Evangelize and present product benefits to both internal and external customers.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES)
- 3 -5 years of Marketing/Product Marketing and Operations experience
- Deep experience across Digital and Advanced TV advertising landscape preferred
- Experience working with pharmaceutical and addressable media industry a plus
- Solid understanding of Medicx data, products and services as client facing expert
- Empathy & ability to connect with internal and external customers on different levels
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Technically capable and a desire to improve processes
- Experience in highly cross-functional, fast-moving, entrepreneurial environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office proficiency, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Can be based in New York, NY or Scottsdale, AZ
You can submit your cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being considered for this position.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.