Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Are you passionate about the power of data to connect brands to the consumers who need them the most? Does working on a team of high-energy, collaborative and strategic thinkers who strive to improve health outcomes sounds excellent to you? If so, consider Medicx.
We provide multichannel addressable media solutions to the leading health and pharmaceutical parent companies in the U. S. Our offices are fast-paced, dynamic and challenging environments where we see our coworkers as friends. Be a part of this fast-growing company. We want to see you make an impact on Medicx’s future!
This position is responsible for supporting our Sales and Operations teams by providing data, analysis and inputs to the RFP process. You will work directly with other analysts, operations, sales support services and our programmatic trading teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Management of Data Team (including but not limited to review of strategy and work for RFPs and Audience Builds)
- Management of Micro-Neighborhoods® Data Onboarding
- Acting Data Team analysis for Performance Analytics
- Acting Data Team analysis for RFP and Audience Build requests
- Subject Matter Expert resource for New Weekly Data Onboarding and Use
- Provide statistical solutions daily to support clients, sales and operations
- Create and improve data work flows, crosswalks and outputs using data analytic tools to ensure efficiency, accuracy in meeting project specifications and deliverables
- Onboard vendor data, run quality controls, validation processes and load to data warehouse
- Create and advance data organization and data set production
- Assist in selection of applications and tools to improve processes, quality and data integrations
- Perform data modeling functions to identify insights
- Generate data reports for Medicx internal and external customers
- Work directly with data suppliers and partners on data hand-offs, inbounding and outbounding of data sets and documents
- Use Medicx tools and cloud based in daily workflow and processing that includes: SAS, SQL, Tableau, XL and Datorama, AWS applications, systems and servers
- Strive to meet client expectations for every campaign; providing the highest level of customer service, campaign performance to goals and gaining repeat business
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3-5 years minimum experience
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred
- Knowledge of sales, marketing and operational workflows preferred
- Proven analytical skills
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Software Skills: Microsoft Office including Excel (Pivots, Macros, Conditional Statements) Access, Power Point, SAS, SQL, Tableau, Datorama and Amazon Athena
You can submit your cover letter and resume directly to email@example.com if you are interested in being considered for this position.
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.