Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Are you passionate about the power of data to connect brands to the consumers who need them the most? Does working on a team of high-energy, collaborative and strategic thinkers who strive to improve health outcomes sounds excellent to you? If so, consider Medicx.
We provide multichannel addressable media solutions to the leading health and pharmaceutical parent companies in the U. S. Our offices are fast-paced, dynamic and challenging environments where we see our coworkers as friends. Be a part of this fast-growing company. We want to see you make an impact on Medicx’s future!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Actively participates in financial processes including operating budgets, forecasts, program reporting and analysis, revenue pipeline management, pricing, decision support and cost/margin analysis.
- Prepares alternate and complete financial and statistical reports by identifying appropriate sources of data and meaningful financial indicators.
- Preparation/review of the reporting packages, KPI’s, etc.
- Analyze data trends to identify key areas of concern or opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data effectively, efficiently, and accurately.
- Act as liaison, between Accounting/Finance and other departments within the organization.
- Ad hoc reporting and other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5 years of Financial Analyst experience - Focus on Revenue Forecasting
- Strong analytical skills
- Software Skills: Microsoft Office and Accounting packages (QuickBooks, Great Plains, etc.)
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality and integrity
You can submit your cover letter and resume directly to email@example.com if you are interested in being considered for this position.
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.