Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: New York, NY
Are you passionate about the power of data to connect brands to the consumers who need them the most? Does working on a team of high-energy, collaborative and strategic thinkers who strive to improve health outcomes sound excellent to you? If so, consider Medicx.
We provide multichannel addressable media solutions to the leading health and pharmaceutical parent companies in the U.S. Our offices are fast-paced, dynamic and challenging environments where we see our coworkers as friends
This position for The Account Manager will play an integral role in recommending and implementing strategies for meeting client goals. The Account Manager will also be responsible for educating clients about all aspects of our next generation tools, ensuring that solutions meet objectives while simultaneously solving specific problems. Clients are looking for a new approach, one that offers precision and efficiency enabled by technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing, owning and nurturing client partnerships
- Monitoring performance and delivery against client objectives while seeking out additional KPIs and trends
- Using data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop valuable, customized and strategic recommendations
- Leading account business reviews and goal-setting sessions
- Working cross-functionally to implement plans to achieve goals
- Identifying opportunities and pathways for campaign and overall client success
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES)
- Client management experience (internal and external) preferred, including proven ability to handle multiple deliverables on tight deadlines
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
- Troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges and problem-solve
- Comfortable with ‘test and learn’ approach for best practice sharing
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, team-oriented collaborator
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment – able to multi-task
- Understanding of web-based applications
- Emphatic interest in online advertising
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Client Services / Account Management in digital or online advertising preferred
- Pharmaceutical/OTC category history or experience in audience-based selling of digital media is ideal
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships. Direct and agency contacts at both senior and junior levels is a plus
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
- Experience with online advertising management (ad serving) systems, self-service bidding systems, or online shopping engine systems a major plus
- Vendor / Technical Engineering or Account Management experience in the interactive marketing space
You can submit your cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being considered for this position.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.