Your Security Is Our Top Priority
Our digital, direct and performance-based marketing solutions are in full compliance with federal and industry privacy regulations. We provide valuable customer data with the right level of transparency, choice and accountability:
- Exclude objectionable content characteristics (alcohol, politics)
- Exclude sites as needed
- Ensure competitive separation
- Utilize 3rd party verification tools, i.e. Double Verify, Trust Metrics, and Integral Ad Science
- Adhere to IAB privacy standards and is an active IAB Member
- Adhere to AdChoice guidelines
- Adhere to DMA privacy standards and is an active DMA Member
- FTC regulations, guidelines and CAN-SPAM compliant
- HIPAA-certified for Micro-Neighborhood® targeted advertising
- Registered with the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising
Patient and Consumer Privacy is Our Biggest Priority
The security of patient and consumer information is of paramount concern to Medicx Media Solutions and the requirements of HIPAA regarding patient privacy only add to this emphasis on security. That's why our Micro-Neighborhood® data and information has been certified by outside statistician's expert in HIPAA regulations as HIPAA compliant prior to being delivered to us.
Everyone at Medicx Media Solutions is committed to ensuring the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the information entrusted to us by our data suppliers and other stakeholders. We take a managed approach to security to ensure data protection throughout the entire life cycle from creation, transformation and use to storage and destruction.
As a further testament to our focus on information security, Medicx Media Solutions complies with laws and industry self regulatory guidelines and codes of organizations as well as Section 5 of the FTC guidelines relating to online privacy. In addition, we do not use, store nor do we accept any patient identifiable data from any of our data sources.